Openings for EMT, AEMT and Paramedics — relocation incentives available.
We are looking for employees that “Have Heart.” In our line of work, we need employees who are dedicated to the EMS profession and are willing to work hard and be proud to be part of the Community Ambulance family. We pride ourselves on our focus and dedication to getting the job done right for our patients and customers. If this sounds like the type of place you’d like to work then we need you! At Community Ambulance, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and depend on you to deliver the utmost in patient care, customer service, and to represent Community Ambulance with honor and pride. If you “Have Heart” and are looking for a new challenge then click on the link below to fill out an online application or download the printable copy to fill out and return to us via mail or email.
- Paramedic, Paramedic CCT, EMT, AEMT, and Special Events Technician.
- Full-time and part-time positions are available.
As a business that is all about serving others, Community Ambulance recognizes how important it is to help out our employees. Community Ambulance offers a comprehensive benefits package that gives our employees the ability to feel secure and know that they can be taken care of should the need arise. Current benefits offered include:
- Set 3-Day Work Week (Operations), 4-Day Work Week (Office)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Basic and Supplemental Employee, Spouse and Dependents Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Including Birthday!)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Wellness Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (Up to 4% Match)
- Access to Financial Advisors
- Employee Assistance Program
- Garage-Cooled/Heated Vehicles
An added perk for Special Events staff is the opportunity to be onsite for world-class events and entertainment with sold-out crowds.
About Community Ambulance
Locally owned and operated, Community Ambulance has been Southern Nevada’s hometown ambulance company for over 10 years. With state-of-the-art technology, we provide the fastest and highest level of service for our community and are the premier provider of medical standby services for Las Vegas’ dynamic and world-renowned sports and entertainment scene.